Buying or Selling a Bentley Mark VI?
Announced in May 1964, the Bentley Mark VI—or MkVI—was produced until 1952. The Mark VI was the first model to be completely assembled and finished at the Rolls-Royce factory, and also the first one to feature a factory-built coachwork. The balanced lines of the initial coachwork were enhanced by a number of independent coachbuilders. A six-cylinder, inline F-head engine with inlet over exhaust and twin SU carburetors powered the Bentley Mark VI. For the early models, the unit offered a capacity of 4.2 liters, upgraded to 4.6 liters in 1951. The performance of the Bentley Mark VI was well received by the enthusiasts and the motoring press when the car was introduced. The performance improved even further with upgrades introduced in 1951. From 1949, the Mk VI was made available with left hand drive.
Bentley Mark VI Seller’s Guide
The Alex Manos team is a great point of start if you’re looking to sell a Bentley Mark VI. The staff is composed of friendly and knowledgeable classic car enthusiasts who are always looking for new classics to grow their collection. Based in Los Angeles, their showroom is the home for a large inventory including classics of all makes, models, and conditions. In addition to making top dollar offers on the spot, payable in cash, the team is known for sharing useful tips and advice with classic car sellers. Get in touch with the friendly staff today to gather some information and best practices regarding the process for selling a classic at the best price. For example, it’s always a good thing to gather all the documentations concerning your Bentley Mark VI, to present to potential buyers. Pictures, history of ownership, certificates, service records… Any document will be greatly appreciated and will boost the value of your model.
Bentley Mark VI
Production Years and Makes:
- 1946 Bentley Mark VI
- 1947 Bentley Mark VI
- 1948 Bentley Mark VI
- 1949 Bentley Mark VI
- 1950 Bentley Mark VI
- 1951 Bentley Mark VI
- 1952 Bentley Mark VI
- Bentley Mark VI Figoni & Falaschi Fixed Head Coupe
- Bentley Mark VI Franay Paris Drophead Coupe
- Bentley Mark VI Freestone & Webb Saloon
- Bentley Mark VI James Young Sports Saloon
- Bentley Mark VI Park Ward Drophead Coupe
- Bentley Mark VI Stabilimenti Farina Drophead Coupe
- Bentley Mark VI Hooper Sports Saloon
- Bentley Mark VI H.J. Mulliner & Co. Saloon
- Bentley Mark VI Facel-Metallon Cresta II Fixed Head Coupe
- Bentley Mark VI Graber Wichtrach Drophead Coupe
- Bentley Mark VI Gurney Nutting Coupe de Ville
- Bentley Mark VI Ramseier Brothers Drophead Coupe
- Bentley Mark VI H.J. Mulliner & Co. Sports Saloon
Discover Other Bentley Cars
Please Call Any Time / Year Round / 365 Days
And Tell Us About Your Auto!
The Alex Manos team is available and ready to assist you with the sale of your Bentley Mark VI. Please don’t hesitate to stop by their showroom in Los Angeles. If you’re not in the area, it isn’t an issue. The team is used to dealing with buyers and sellers worldwide. Call today to get started!